Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DID I EVER TELL YOU...



I LIKE FOOTBALL.
OOOO YEAH, LAST NIGHT.....ROGERSVILLE BEAT REEDS SPRING IN VOLLEYBALL, AT REEDS SPRING, FRESHMEN, JV AND VARSITY!!!!!! YOU  SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!


ADVENTURES IN ODYSSEY

A RADIO  broadcast from FOCUS ON THE FAMILY, is a fantastic radio drama for kids, it's been going now for 20 years. this Christopher Columbus illo was for one of their cd covers recently.

then, this week in the weekly standard...an article about how the lesbians HATE Sarah Palin.

fun illo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, Gary! I've long been a fan of your artwork for the AIO series for Focus. The weekly standard illo kinda creeps me out, but I guess that's the idea. If left wingers claim that right wing Christians are angry, they oughta listen to some of the stuff coming out of their own mouths!- sheesh!

SEILER said...

These are great Gary, I really like the composition and story telling of the ship piece! Awesome!

Howard Shum said...

Nice drawings!

Gary Locke said...

THANX GUYS! WISH I HAD TILTED SARAH'S HEAD DOWN 5ยบ OR SO. WOULD HAVE GIVEN SOME WIEGHT TO THE FIGURE.