Monday, July 22, 2013

BY FAR THE COOLEST RADAR i have found online for my house

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?zoommode=pan&prevzoom=zoom&num=10&frame=0&delay=25&scale=1.000&noclutter=0&ID=SGF&type=N0R&showstorms=10&lat=0&lon=0&label=you&map.x=400&map.y=240&scale=1.000&centerx=400&centery=240&showlabels=1&rainsnow=1&lightning=1&lerror=20&num_stns_min=2&num_stns_max=9999&avg_off=9999&smooth=1



LIGHTNING STRIKES AND STORM DIRECTION!!!!---oh the JOY!!
Adverntures in Odyssey painting in progress today. ( with my model sheet for Whit to the left).

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Adventures in Odyssey is what brought me to this blog in the first place. Good to see you're still doing new covers.

Thats quite a collection of actors in you have for reference. I recognize Sam Elliot for sure. I think I see Wilfred Brimley aka "Diabeetus", but I'm not positive.

I dig the collage aspect too, with all the pictures on the same page, and just emphasizing the face. I'll have to try that next time, it looks very efficient.

Gary Locke said...

gotta stay on character!